Discover Scuba Diving (Try Diving)
Try Diving In Krabi Today
Never tried diving before and want to experience what it’s like? Do it in one day with Discover Scuba Diving. No certification needed.
The dive sites around Koh Phi Phi are excellent for beginners, with generally calm conditions in protected areas, and tons of sea life on display. You can experience it without having to take a certification course. You will learn basic scuba diving theory, then practice some skills in very shallow water, and finally enjoy two dives at the beautiful sites of Koh Phi Phi. A maximum of two students per instructor ensures you will be safe and closely cared for.
You do not need any prior experience to participate in Discover Scuba Diving. However, you must be able to swim in order to complete the one day program. If you cannot swim, that’s OK! Just add one half-day for a pool training session. That will allow you to practice the skills in a controlled environment, and allow your instructor to evaluate your readiness to proceed to ocean diving.
Discover Scuba Diving – Key Points
- Duration: 1 day
- No. of Dives: 2 dives
- Max Depth: 12 meters
- Student/Instructor Ratio: Max 2:1
- Minimum Age: 10 years old
- Price: 4,900 THB (plus National Park fee of 600 THB)
Includes: Insurance, all equipment, PADI materials, hotel transfer from Ao Nang area, on-board food service (lunch, fresh fruit, water, electrolytes, soft drinks, coffee, tea)
Note that times are approximate and exact itinerary will vary based on the day’s program.
- 7:15am – Hotel pickup and transfer to big dive boat
- 8:00am – Boat departure to Koh Phi Phi. Dive theory and equipment presentation during travel to first dive site
- 10:30am – Jump for dive 1. Dive time up to 1 hour
- 11:45am – Lunch on the boat
- 12:45pm – Jump for dive 2. Dive time up to 1 hour
- 2:00pm – Begin return trip to Ao Nang
- 4:30pm – Arrive to Ao Nang and transfer back to hotel