Snorkeling in Krabi
See Nature’s Beauty – No Scuba Tank Needed
Join one of our trips to Koh Phi Phi and experience the best snorkeling in Krabi. Always small groups, personal attention, and safety focus – no factory tours here.
Want to stay at the surface? No problem. We offer guided snorkeling trips daily to Koh Phi Phi, as part of our normally run dive trips. Why snorkel with a dive shop? For one, we go to top notch sites and know where to see the most interesting life. Most of the sites we visit for scuba diving also offer great snorkeling in shallow, protected areas. Frequently snorkelers can see blacktip reef sharks, sea turtles, anemonefish (nemos), surgeonfish (dories), and pufferfish. Also, you will have a dedicated professional guide to look after your safety and point out sea creatures that you may not see otherwise. You can expect a much higher level of service than the typical factory-type snorkel trips you will more commonly find. We keep group sizes very small, and have quality equipment. You will be pre-fitted for a mask, so you won’t be stuck with a poorly fitting mask that will leak water. You will also receive a pair of fins for effortless swimming. Life jackets are available to use as well. If you’d also like a wetsuit to help you stay warm, you are welcome to have it.
Regardless of your level of snorkeling experience, we will give you the proper support to have a fun and safe time. Even if you have never tried to snorkel before, we are sure you will enjoy it. We hope that after you see how beautiful it is below the surface, you will consider a scuba diving course with us sometime in the future!
Snorkeling at Koh Phi Phi – Key Points
- Duration: 1 full day
- No. of Snorkeling Sites: 2 or 3, depending on schedule
- Time in Water: Up to 1 hour at each site
- Group Size: Max 6 per guide
- Water Temperature: 27-30°C (80-85°F)
- Sea Life: Blacktip reef sharks, hawksbill sea turtles, anemonefish (nemos), surgeonfish (dories), pufferfish, etc.
- Journey Time from Ao Nang: 2 – 2.5 hours
- Best Time: October to May
Price: 2,500 THB (plus National Park fee of 400 THB)
Group discounts available
Includes: mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit, life jacket, hotel transfer from Ao Nang area, on-board food service (lunch, fresh fruit, water, electrolytes, soft drinks, coffee, tea)
Sample Schedule – Snorkeling at Phi Phi
Note that times are approximate and exact itinerary will vary based on the day’s program.
- 7:15am – Hotel pickup and transfer to big boat
- 8:00am – Boat departure to Koh Phi Phi
- 10:30am – Jump at site 1. Snorkel time up to 1 hour
- 11:45am – Lunch on the boat
- 12:45pm – Jump at site 2. Snorkel time up to 1 hour
- 2:00pm – Begin return trip to Ao Nang
- 4:30pm – Arrive to Ao Nang and transfer back to hotel